- 1/4 small pineapple, peeled, cored, thinly sliced
- 2 x 250g chicken breast fillets
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 lebanese cucumber peeled into ribbons
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- 4 HermanBurger Protein Buns
- Soft lettuce leaves
*TIP – use tinned pineapple rings if fresh is not available.
Step 1 – Spray a grill pan or BBQ with olive oil and heat on high. Cook pineapple slices for 2 minutes on each side, or until lightly charred and heated through. Set aside.
Step 2 – Meanwhile, cut each chicken breast horizontally into 2 thin fillets. Place fillets on a plate, spray with olive oil and sprinkle with Cajun seasoning.
Step 3 – Cook chicken on grill plate/BBQ for 2-3 minutes each side, or until browned and cooked through.
Step 4 – Lightly toast HermanBurger Protein Buns (if desired) then layer with lettuce, cucumber ribbons, mint leaves, chicken and pineapple. Serve with side salad or fries.