• 500g turkey breast mince
• 1 long red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
• 1/3 cup coriander leaves, finely chopped
• 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
• 2 shallots, finely sliced
• 4 HermanBurger Protein Buns
• 40g baby rocket
• 1 large carrot, grated
• 2 Lebanese cucumbers peeled into ribbons
• Coriander and chilli sauce to serve
Step 1 – Combine turkey mince, chilli, coriander, garlic and shallots in a large bowl and season with cracked pepper. Mix until well combined and shape into 4 patties. Place onto a tray lined with baking paper, cover and chill for at least 20 minutes.
Step 2 – Preheat a greased BBQ hotplate over medium heat. Grill patties for 5-6 minutes each side, until golden and cooked through. Cover and keep warm.
Step 4 – Lightly toast HermanBurger Protein Buns (if desired) then layer with rocket, grated carrot, cucumber and a patty. Top with coriander leaves and extra chilli if desired and drizzle with sweet chilli sauce. Serve with side salad or fries.